Recovery Meetings - Long Branch H.E.A.R.S.
Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Prevention Links is offering online recovery services.
- Prevention is Key/CARES is offering online recovery services and support.
- Community in Crisis is offering online recovery meetings.
- RWJBarnabas Health Institute for Prevention and Recovery is offering virtual all recovery meetings.
- Connecticut Community for Addiction Recovery (CCAR) is offering virtual all recovery meetings.
- Recovery Advocates of America, Inc. is offering online groups and meetings.
- Integrity House is offering online services, including peer and community support groups.
- Addiction Policy Forum App (Connections App) is offering sobriety tracking, e-therapy, peer messaging, clinical support, treatment plan reminders, journaling, and a resource library
- The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation has a list of other available recovery support apps.
- SoberGrid is offering 24/7 online peer recovery support.
- In The Rooms is a free online recovery tool that is offering 130 weekly online meetings for those recovering from addiction and related issues.
- Recovery Link is offering online recovery meetings, peer support, and classes, such as yoga and CrossFit.
- LifeRing Secular Recovery is offering online meetings.
- Refuge Recovery is offering an online daily recovery program that includes meditation and personal inventory, mentorship, retreat and service as integral components.
- Recovery Dharma is offering online meetings using Buddhist practices and principles.
- WeConnect Recovery is an online recovery support group.
- Herren Project is offering live virtual online support groups and recovery meetings.
- Tempest is offering recovery meetings and other supportive virtual programs.
- The Relational Center is offering online video chat support groups.
- Self-Management and Recovery Training (SMART) Recovery is offering online community, forums, message boards, and support meetings.
- Sober Recovery is an online forum for those in recovery and their friends and family.
- SoberCity is an online support and recovery community.
- Soberistas is a women-only international online recovery community.
- Stepchat Recovery is offering chat rooms for recovery.
- Unity Recovery is offering daily online recovery meetings.
- New Jersey National Alliance on Mental Illness is offering online support groups.
- Mental Health Association of New Jersey is offering virtual support and learning opportunities for individuals and families.
- 12step.org is offering online/phone meetings.
- 12 Step Online is offering recovery chat and online meetings.
- Lionrock Recovery is offering online AA meetings and drug & alcohol support groups.